Back to work

Back to KL on Monday. Amazingly, no jam. The journey was smooth all the way. Went straight to Sunway to collect the house keys. Couple of things need to be repaired by contractor.

Tuesday, took STAR LRT to Hang Tuah and futher aboard Monorail to my office. Many restaurants and stalls are still not opened (still Hari Raya mood!). So, no choice but to have lunch at mamak restaurant. What else, nasi kandar le. Evening, took the monorail again. Then, STAR LRT. Then KTM Komuter.
After having dinner at Kyros, called my new neighbour at Sunway. He is working at Petronas Research (PRSS) at Bangi.

Today, car pool to work with my significant other. Around 11am, met my uncle at office. He has an appointment with LAKSAMANA MADYA (R) DATO' SERI AHMAD RAMLI , a newly appointed director of PSCI Berhad. Couldn't talk long as I have to leave for Signing Ceremony at a nearby hotel.

No comments: